Open up a music-playing program and play your library on shuffle. Take the first 20 songs and write your favorite lyric from each one, making sure not to use the title in the lyric. Post it in your journal and see who can guess the most songs.
1. "I never asked for you opinion, but I got it and I get it."
2. "Shatter the lens, pull out the shards, choke on her words caught in your throat."
3. "One by one you count the fights. Does it even matter that she's got you by surprise? Misery‘s your master."
4. "I'm gonna feel sorry for myself. I want to blame it on everyone else."
5. "You wanted to be just to make your parents proud...just to make your fuckin' parents proud."
6. "So take your swing and your best shot. There's got to be more to this than what we hear about."
7. "I think I'll be okay. Another diss, another day."
8. "So I update this almost every single day for you. I begin to hate you for your face, not just the things you do."
9. "Every time I pin down what I think I want it slips away."
10. "If I could move it would only be to crawl back to you."
11. "Make no mistake my heart will break."
12. "And I knew that you just couldn't wait to put your sharpened dagger in and watch the look on my face."
13. "This change, he won't contain. Slip away to clear your mind."
14. "Chasing that crush you know I can't afford."
15. "I hope you're as happy as you're pretending."
16. "Some things you learn from hurting yourself. Some things you learn from hurting someone else."
17. "Well I can hardly wait until I feel the sun and your lips both pressing on my skin."
18. "We're both magnificent liars, so crush me baby, I'm all ears."
19. "Somebody help me get out of this place. Too many fools with a smile and a face."
20. "Don't flatter yourself sweetheart. Let me take the wheel and I'll crash this car."
Have fun. Or die.